My professional background:
- International experience in tourism and marketing for 15 years
- Manager, Consultant and team player
- Result-oriented and extensive experience in alliance development
- Established network with the travel, leisure and online & offline media industry
- Thinking outside the box
- Adapt effectively in multicultural environment
- Multilingual: French, German, English and Dutch
In january 2012, I decided to create ICI-Marketing, that stands for:
My services include:
- Consultancy in marketing, social media and communication especially in Travel, Tourism, Leisure, Lifestyle sectors [strategic and operational, project management]
- Promotion and sale of touristic destinations
- Partnership and Joint Promotion Development
- Benchmarking, market research
- Especially good knowledge of the following countries France, Netherlands, Germany
- My working languages: French, English, German, Dutch
A little bit more about me
I am French, born in Brittany, married with a German and mother of a lovely daughter. We live in the Netherlands in the beautiful city of Haarlem.
My passions are traveling, cooking, contemporary art, dance and sport.
I paint regularly and you can find some of my works on the internet.
I love cooking for friends, family, share experiences and books or websites, I’m also since this year Maitre Crêpier. Next step: opening a Crepes & Brezel Company.